How to use Boryeong Mud Collagen Mask Pack
1. Use after cleansing.
2. Gently open the facial mask's packaging and unfold the facial mask sheet.
3. Place the side of the facial mask infused with essences in direct contact with the skin.
4. Leave on to work for the skin for 15 to 20 minutes, and then remove.
5. Pat the remaining essences to maximize absorption.
6. No need to rinse or cleanse the skin after using this facial mask.
Boryeong Mud Collagen Mask Pack has combined the reputable therapeutic benefits of the Sea Silt extracts from Boryeong, Korea with Hydrogenated Collagen and Aloe Vera extracts to purify, calm, smooth, and restore the balance of moisture in the skin.
Boryeong Mud Collagen Mask Pack offers you the goodness of a sea mud facial mask, particularly of the highly-restorative Boryeong mud, in a sheet mask. With the special addition of Hydrolyzed Collagen and Aloe Vera extracts it serves to:
- Cleanse the skin from excess oil, dirt, and toxins that can cause irritations.
- Calm, smooth, and helps restore the balance of oil and moisture in the skin.
- Improve the skinís tightness, elasticity, and texture.
- Nourish the skin with minerals, amino acids, and vitamins that help to achieve a smoother, softer, and silkier complexion.
- Leave the skin with excellent protection against the damaging free radicals, which are the prime cause of skin aging.
Boryeong Mud Collagen Mask Packís special ability to impart Far Infrared Rays and negative ions, which are emitted by the minerals (particularly Germanium) contained in Boryeong mud, to the skin makes it perform a far better facial treatment as compared to the usual mud facial masks.
Who Needs Boryeong Mud Collagen Mask Pack?
Boryeong Mud Collagen Mask Pack is safe to use on all skin types, especially aging skin, and for individuals who face a stressful and busy lifestyle, who acquire too little sunshine, or that which is enough to obtain a good exposure to this beneficial FIR, and whose skin is laden by sun exposure and aging and frequently exposed to the sun's UV rays and electronic devices, which are known to emit high amounts of positive ions that hasten skin aging and induce the appearance of wrinkles and dark spots.
Unique Biodegradable Paper Packaging Helps to Extend Shelf Life.
Each Boryeong Mud Collagen Mask Pack is packaged in a top-quality paper packaging bag, which ensures their freshness and help extend their shelf life.
About Boryeong Mud and What Makes It the Best Source of Sea Mud for Skin Care.
Boryeong Mud is mud that is gathered at the beaches near Boryeong, or at the foreshores of Boryeong City, Chungcheongnam-do Province in South Korea.
It has been proven by various prominent tests and researches to be pure and uncontaminated by foul water nor heavy metals because of the highly-restorative Far Infrared Rays (FIR) that it radiates and its abundant natural supply of Germanium and minerals, like Bentonite, which prove to be equally beneficial for the skin, as they help to prevent dry, sagging, and wrinkled skin. 1
Because of Boryeong mudís safe quality, renowned skin benefits, and the high quality standards that Boryeong, Korea uses to create skin care products which use them as the key ingredient, Boryeong Mud products have incessantly achieved popularity worldwide, approved by the US Food and Drug Association, and was awarded ISO 9002 Certification in 2001. 1
Active Ingredients in Boryeong Mud Collagen Mask Pack.
Boryeongís Sea Silt Mud, Helps to remove dirt and wastes from the skin and helps to keep skin young and fresh because of its rich natural content of:
Germanium is a semiconductor chemical element which are contained in large amounts in only a few minerals. Its skin-beneficial effects are brought about by its important characteristic, i.e., its natural ability to emit:2
- Far Infrared Rays (FIR), which activates, revitalizes, and promotes the health of the skin cells.
- Negative ions, which helps to restore the balance of the negative and positive ions in the skin and promote the purification of the blood and the skin, and reduce the signs of fatigue and skin aging; and,
Bentonite Clay. An edible clay that contains over 70 trace minerals, Bentonite clay has the ability to absorb toxins, impurities, heavy metals and other contaminants from the skin.3
Hydrolyzed Collagen. The key moisturizing ingredient in this facial mask.
Aloe Vera Soothes and nourishes the skin, and provides it with antioxidant protection.
About Far Infrared Rays (FIR) and Why They Enable A Better Facial Mask Treatment.
Far Infrared Rays (FIR) are invisible waves of energy within the range of light that are emitted by the sun and by natural minerals, like Platinum colloid, Illite, and Germanium, among the others.
Scientific researches proved that FIR promotes cellular growth and activation in animals and plants, and due to this, they are sometimes called the Light of life and the Light of Health, as well as Chi Energy because their wavelength is close to the wavelength emitted by masters of Chi.4
FIRís thermal energy is absorbed by the skin at an optimum of 9.4 microns, and permeates the skin and could reach from 1 mm up to an estimated 4-10 cm beneath the epidermis. Therein, it conducts a safe thermal heat, which slightly increases the skinís temperature and:5,6
- Activates the renewal and growth of the skin cells.
- Opens the sweat glands and purges out the dirt, toxins, and other impurities from the skin through the pores.
- Enhances the flow of water to the cell membrane, which helps to promote the skinís hydration.
- Improves blood circulation and, hence, the absorption and flow of nutrients from the facial mask within the skin.
- Promotes the metabolism of materials inside the skin so as to slow down the oxidation of lipids
- Removes the ionized fatty acids and lactic acid that cause hasten skin aging.
Each of these effects obviously contributes to improving the skinís wellness, and altogether, they help to provide the skin with a more youthful appearance, firmer, better toned, and more radiant complexion.
1Boryeong Mud Festival. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Boryeong-Mud-Festival/117072644998589 Accessed: May 13, 2011.
2Titanium Jewelry with Germanium. Amglo Health Jewelry. http://www.amgloglobal.com/benefits.htm Accessed: May 14, 2011.
3Clay: Medicinal and Cosmetic Benefits. http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/newsletter/06/guide_to_clays.php Accessed: May 14, 2011.
4Far Infrared Ray and Light Wave Energy. http://www.kasser.com.tw/e/light_2_2.html Accessed: May 14, 2011.
3Far Infrared Ray and Health Care. http://www.kasser.com.tw/e/light_3_4.html Accessed: May 14, 2011.
6Far Infrared Medical. http://www.farinfraredmedical.org/ AccessedL May 14, 2011.
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sea slit extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Polysorbate 80, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Perfume (Parfum).