How to use Missha M BB Cream?
- Use after basic skin care, i.e., after thoroughly washing your face, applying toner, essence, emulsion, and/or facial cream.
- Apply an appropriate amount of BB Cream all over the face by lightly and evenly blending it into your skin using your fingertips.
- For extended wearability: Apply Missha BB Boomer before applying BB Cream. This is a primer that will help your BB Cream last longer.
- To help conceal spots or blemishes: Apply BB Cream twice on the desired area and watch them disappear.
- To give skin a perfect cover and even skin tone: You may apply loose powder or additional foundation after using BB Cream.
- To maintain the best condition of your skin: Thoroughly cleanse skin before applying BB Cream and use Missha BB Deep Cleansing Oil to completely remove its residue before facial cleansing and also to protect the skin from possible staining, especially when it is applied on skin heavily.
Missha M BB Cream - the blemish balm cream for sensitive skin, gives the 4-in-1 effects of concealer, moisturizer, makeup, and foundation. It contains botanical extracts to keep your sensitive skin calm all day while it, as it helps to hide skin imperfections, instantly moisturize and brighten dull-looking complexion, and keep skin naturally-flawless and with a smooth and even texture.
The BB Cream for Sensitive Skin.
Missha M BB Cream is a natural care cream thatís specially-formulated to:
- Hide skin imperfections of sensitive skin;
- Help to smooth the skinís texture and calm sensitive skin;
- Moisturize and protect the skin from dryness and dehydration;
- Give skin a beautiful touch of moisture; and,
- Brighten dull-looking complexion.
Reformulated for everyday use from the original Blemish Balm Cream, a.k.a. BB Cream, which was created to treat and cover blemishes and protect post-surgical scars from the sun so that skin would heal faster, this BB Cream is made with botanical extracts to keep sensitive skin naturally-flawless, fresh-looking, and protected all day from dryness, dehydration, UV damage, and other factors that can induce premature skin aging.
Dermatologist-tested and developed by the leading cosmetics brand in Korea, Missha M BB Cream has a lightweight, smooth-textured, and non-greasy formula that glides on the skin smoothly, and its light beige tint blends perfectly with light to medium fair skin tones.
Main Ingredients in Missha M BB Cream.
- Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract. Anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant extract, and a natural and effective treatment against the P. acne bacteria.1
- Artemisia Vulgaris Extract. Derived from the Mugwort plant, this extract is rich in amino acids, proteins and cell membrane carbohydrates. A powerful anti-irritant and anti- inflammatory agent that reduces redness and irritation.1
- Chlorella Vulgaris Extract. Helps to calm and soothe sensitive skin.
- Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract. Nourishes skin with Vitamin C while helping to clear greasy and congested acne skin.2
- Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract. A rich source of antioxidants and substances that act like alpha-hydroxy acid, or AHA, which helps to improve the skinís natural cell renewal process.
- Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Leaf Extract. Offers strong protection against microbial infection.3
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide). Helps to protect the skin against pollutants that hasten skin aging; strengthen skinís ability to manage acne, rosacea, and other skin conditions; and, reduce hyperpigmentations, redness, yellowing, and blotchy appearance on the skin.
- Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract. Antioxidant.
- Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract Protects skin against infections.
- Jewelry Complex. Consists of the natural powders of tourmaline, amethyst, coral, and pearl, this helps to give skin a brighter and naturally-sheer glow.
Who Needs Missha M BB Cream?
Missha M BB Cream has the gentle-acting formula of concealer, makeup, foundation, moisturizing cream, and sunscreen that is suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin.
1Comprehensive Ingredient Glossary. http://www.dermalinstitute.com/us/library/glossary.html Accessed: December 23, 2011.
2Grapefruit Essential Oil Information. http://www.essentialoils.co.za/essential-oils/grapefruit.htm Accessed: December 23, 2011.
3Peter M. Mitchell. Complete Menís Skin Care and Shaving Ingredient List Part 2. http://ezinearticles.com/?Complete-Mens-Skin-Care-and-Shaving-Ingredient-List-Part-2&id=5022267 Accessed: December 23, 2011.
Water (Aqua), Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Propylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Microcrystalline Wax, Mineral Oil, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Amethyst Powder, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Coral Powder, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Melia Azadirachta Extract, Niacinamide, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Pearl Powder, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tourmaline, Fragrance(Parfum), Butylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional MAY CONTAIN[+/-; Titanium Dioxide(CI 77891), Iron Oxides(CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines(CI 77007)]