How to use KOSE Seikisho Exfoliating Massage Gel?
- Use on thoroughly-cleansed skin.
- Spread the gel gently on your skin using your fingertips, little by little until it covers the entire face, avoiding the eye and lip areas. (An appropriate amount used for entire face is about the size of a large cherry 2.5g)
- Massage, and occasionally pat, face with your fingertips until the black color turns gray.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Follow with a toner.
- Recommended usage: 2 to 3 times a week.
KOSE Seikisho Exfoliating Massage Gel is a black, gel-based, and non-drying exfoliant scrub and massage gel that is specially-developed to instantly warm your face and soften the build-up of dirt, excess oil, and other impurities on the skin, making it perform a more effective deep pore-cleansing and exfoliation of the old cells on the skinís surface. It has a unique formula that turns from black to gray, indicating the completion of its exfoliating action.
Self-Heating Facial Scrub Softens Dirt and Dead Skin Cells for a More Effective Exfoliation.
KOSE Seikisho Exfoliating Massage Gel maximizes the benefits of exfoliation to your skin by fusing together a rich blend of natural ingredients that promote three (3) skin care regimen at once to restore your skinís clarity, smooth and refined texture, and radiance. As such, it offers:
- A gentle and effective exfoliation that gets rid of the old and dead skin cells that cause the skinís dullness and rough texture;
- An invigorating facial massage, that helps to restore the skinís vitality; and,
- Deep-pore cleansing that frees the pores from blockage that cause it to enlarge, dilate or become irritated, and which prevents the absorption of the active ingredients of your skin care products into the deeper layers of your skin, as well as the exit of dirt and other impurities from the skin through the pores.
Made by the Japanese cosmetic giant, KOSE Corporation, KOSE Seikisho Exfoliating Massage Gel has a unique formula that:
- Creates a self-warming effect upon contact with the skin. Akin to a hot towel placed over the skin, such activated gentle heat helps to:
- Open up the pores, which occurs as a result of the softening and loosening of the build-up of dead skin cells, dirt, oils, toxins, and other types of impurities that lie on the skinís pores and on the surface due to the heat radiated;
- Make the sloughing-off of the dead skin cells and the drawing of the impurities that lie within the skinís pores, especially the toxins, both easy and gentle for the skin, and more effective; and,
- Provide a better channel for penetration of the active ingredients of all your skin care products into the deeper layers of your skin.
- Spreads evenly on the skin for a smooth massage. This benefit mainly comes from its infused black nano-powder, which offers higher dispersion ability as compared to white nano-powder. Thus, by making this exfoliant scrub spread evenly on your skin, this helps to improve blood circulation and enhance the flow of nutrients within the skin, making the skin look more healthy and radiant.
- Turns from black-colored gel to gray, indicating the completion of its exfoliating action, thus, relieving skin from the bane of too much or too little exfoliation.
KOSE Seikisho Exfoliating Massage Gel rinses off from the skin easily and leaves skin softer, smoother, brighter, and with a refined texture and a more even skin tone.
Key Components in KOSE Seikisho Exfoliating Massage Gel.
- Coix Seed Oil. Also known as Jobís Tears, Coix Seed Oil acts as the active ingredient of KOSE Seikisho Exfoliating Massage Gel. It contains a high level of fatty acids, which make it helpful in loosening and removing the dirt, dead skin cells, makeup residue, and other types of impurities from the skinís surface so that they can be easily rinsed-off with water.
The same fatty acids also imparts moisture to the skin, thus protecting the skin from dryness while cleansing, and with Coix Seed Oilís anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, it helps to soothe the skin from inflammations and strengthen the skinís ability to counter the activities of free radicals, which damage the components in the skin cells and cause premature aging.
- Black Nano-Powder. It enables this productís gel-based formula to be spread evenly on the skin for a smooth massage, which helps to improve the blood circulation and the flow of nutrients within the skin.
- Black Tiny Scrub Granules. They work to slough-off the build-up of dirt, dead skin cells, excess sebum, toxins, and other types of impurities that lie on the skinís surface that cause the skinís dullness and rough texture, and which prevent the effective and efficient penetration of the active ingredients of your skin care products into the deeper layers of your skin.
- Kaolin Clay. This very gentle-acting clay helps to open up the pores, draws the impurities, especially the toxins, from the pores towards the skin's surface, provides skin with minerals, helps to stimulate blood circulation, and promotes the exfoliation of the dead skin cells.
Who Needs KOSE Seikisho Exfoliating Massage Gel?
KOSE Seikisho Exfoliating Massage Gel makes an ideal skin care product for all skin types.
Obtained from the combination of water and fat from vegetable oil, it draws moisture into the skin, which is especially helpful to relieve skin from dryness and keep it hydrated.
POLYGLYCERYL 10 LAURATE.
An all-natural emulsifier derived from glycerin and palm oil.1
Solvent. Protects skin from infections.
Cellulose derived from high-quality wood pulp used as a texturizer, anti-caking agent, fat substitute, and emulsifier.2,3
COIX LACRYMA JOBI MAYUEN (Jobís Tears/Coix) SEED EXTRACT.
Extract from the seeds of an annual herb originally grown in Indochina region. The herb has brightening and moisturizing properties and keeps skin soft and smooth.
ACRYLATES C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER.
A non-toxic thickener suitable for use in formulations, which demand superior appearance, exceptional clarity, smooth flow (shear-thinning) and suspending or stabilizing properties. It delivers effective performance across a broad pH range, with greatest viscosity efficiency at pH 5.0.4
A very gentle natural clay that can radiate far-infrared rays and get rid of toxins from the skin.
A natural emulsifier, it attaches oil and moisture together and helps to keep skin hydrated and moisturized.
A complex combination of hydrocarbons obtained as a semi-solid from dewaxing paraffinic residual oil. Antistatic. Emollient.6
Surfactant and emulsifier.
Surfactant and emulsifier based on sorbitol and modified oleic acid; may be a contact allergen.7
TRICETEARETH 4 PHOSPHATE.
Balances the pH in skin and helps to lock-in the skinís moisture.
IRON OXIDES (CI 77499).
An inorganic colorant primarily composed of iron oxides.9
Sunscreen agent. UV absorber.
1Glossary. Polyglyceryl 10 Laurate. http://www.amalabeauty.com/glossary/cat/p-ingredients/post/polyglyceryl-10-Laurate Accessed: August 3, 2011.
2Microcrystalline Cellulose I.P. http://www.nbent.com/details.htm Accessed: August 3, 2011.
3Microcrystalline Cellulose. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microcrystalline_cellulose Accessed: August 3, 2011.
4 Safe and Effective: The Ingredients in Skin MD Natural. http://www.skinmdnatural.com/shielding-lotion/ingredients.html Accessed: July 12, 2011.
5BHT: INCI Directory. http://www.specialchem4cosmetics.com/services/inci/ingredient.aspx?id=1409 Accessed: August 3, 2011.
6Petrolatum. INCI Directory. http://www.specialchem4cosmetics.com/services/inci/ingredient.aspx?id=9922 Acccessed: August.3, 2011.
7SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE. http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/ingredient.php?ingred06=706234 Accessed: July 12, 2011.
8Triceteareth 4 Phosphate. http://www.specialchem4cosmetics.com/services/inci/ingredient.aspx?id=14076 Accessed: August 3, 2011.
9CI 77499. INCI Directory. http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/ingredient.php?ingred06=717860 Accessed: August 3, 2011.