KOSE Sekkisei Emulsion Excellent boosts your skinís ability to defy dryness, dark spots, freckles, and aging for that beautiful complexion with its high concentration of the natural extracts of eight (8) moisturizing and whitening Oriental herbs plus Vitamins C and E.
Intensive Moisturizing, Whitening, and Firming Milky Lotion.
KOSE Sekkisei Emulsion Excellent is a dense and lightweight milky lotion-textured skin moisturizer that has been formulated with twice the concentration of the Chinese herb extracts in Sekkisei Emulsion plus Citrus Tachinaba Peel, Poria Mushroom, and Witch Hazel Extracts, which enable it to offer more than 2x more than moisturizing, whitening, brightening, and anti-aging benefits Sekkisei Emulsion.
KOSE Sekkisei Emulsion Excellent quickly improves the skinís radiance, softness, smoothness, and translucency and brings such long-lasting results without the sticky residue neither the greasy and heavy after-feel.
The secret to which lies in its multi-pronged approach to caring for your skin, as the phytonutrients and natural oils of its plant extracts reach far deep into the skinís cellular level where they work to nourish and protect the skin, and its highly-emollient formula creates an invisible moisture- and UV-shield that helps to keep skin hydrated, prevents the loss of moisture from the skinís epidermis, and protects the skin from darkening and from the damage caused by harsh wind and the sunís UV rays.
What Does KOSE Sekkisei Emulsion Excellent Do for the Skin?
- Deeply moisturizes, brightens, and improves the condition of dull, rough, and inelastic skin;
- Prevents dark spots, freckles, discoloration, and other types of UV-induced skin darkening as it acts both on the skinís surface and within the skin by creating an invisible protective barrier over the skinís surface that prevents skin damage caused by the sunís UV rays and by suppressing melanin formation at the cellular level;
- Helps to reduce the appearance of dark spots, freckles, and skin problems that are caused by sun exposure;
- Improves the skinís immunity and ability to counter the attack of viruses and bacteria with the help of the anti-inflammatory properties of its natural extracts;
- Helps to keep skin young and protected against premature aging with the help of its specially-infused Ascorbyl Glucose, which is a stable form of Vitamin C, and Vitamin E, that promote the repair of damaged skin cells, stimulate collagen production, strengthen the skinís ability to counter free radical damage, and rejuvenate the skin.
Oriental Herb Extracts in KOSE Sekkisei Emulsion Excellent.
- Coix Seed Extract: Moisturizes, whitens, helps to reduce wrinkles and improves the skin's texture and translucency;
- Angelica Extract: Moisturizes, brightens, evens out the skinís tone, reduces the appearance of freckles, acne scars, dark spots, and skin discolorations, and helps the skin cells to stay nourished by activating blood circulation and the flow of nutrients within the skin;
- Melothria Extract: Prevent hyperpigmentation, sun spots, and skin darkening that is induced by ultraviolet radiation by suppressing the activity of the enzymes that signal the production of melanin;1
- Moutan Bark Extract: Gets rid of the toxins that contaminate the skin and helps to improve blood circulation which helps to keep skin nourished;
- Elecampene Extract: Helps to protect the skin cellsí DNA from damage, improve the condition of the skinís lipid barrier so skin can better to hold a good amount of moisture, reduce wrinkles, and defy free radical damage;
- Citrus Tachinaba (Tangerine) Peel Extract: Strengthens the skinís protection against darkening by suppressing the formation of melanin;
- Poria Mushroom Extract: Detoxifies and improves the skin cellsí metabolism, and
- Witch Hazel Extract: Protects skin from inflammations.
Who Needs KOSE Sekkisei Emulsion Excellent?
KOSE Sekkisei Emulsion Excellentís ability to provide skin intensive moisture, whitening, brightening, and anti-aging protection altogether makes it so helpful for very dry and dehydrated skin, especially for those that start to manifest visible signs of skin aging, for individuals aged 25 and above whose skin are naturally more prone to premature aging, and for all skin types for use during the cold and winter season.
1Hoshino Taku (Kose Kibangiken). Development of new skin whitening agents. Effect of Melothria extract for hyperpigmentation induced by ultraviolet radiation. Fragr J VOL.28;NO.9;PAGE.45-48(2000).
Citrus Tachibana Peel Extract, Poria Extract, Elecampane Extract, Coix Seed Extract, Angelica Extract, Melothria Extract, Moutan Bark Extract
WATER (Aqua). Solvent.
TRIETHYLHEXANOIN. Triglyceride derived from glycerin and fatty acids. Non-absorbent skin-conditioning agent, emollient, antistatic agent, and solvent.1
CYCLOMETHICONE. A clear, odorless, silicone-based, non-penetrating oil. Solvent, anti-static, emollient. Helps to impart silky feel to skin.2
ALCOHOL. Solvent. Protects skin from infections.
BUTYLENE GLYCOL. Anti-microbial agent. Prevents humidity and crystallization of insoluble components in the product. Solvent and moisturizer.
GLYCERIN. Obtained from the combination of water and fat from vegetable oil, it draws moisture into the skin, which is especially helpful to relieve skin from dryness and keep it hydrated.
ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE. An ester of Isotridecyl Alcohol (q.v.) and isononanoic acid. Emollient. Skin-conditioning agent. 3
PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE. Emulsifier.
ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE. A stable form of Vitamin C that exhibits strong antioxidant activity, acts as a coenzyme for enzymes that are involved in collagen synthesis, and inhibits the synthesis of melanin, which helps to whiten the skin.4
TRIFLUOROPROPYL CYCLOPENTASILOXANE. Conditions skin.
ANGELICA ACUTILOBA (Japanese Angelica) ROOT EXTRACT. Extract from a plant in the Umbelliferae family. This herb has antiseptic, brightening and moisturizing effects, in addition to maintaining internal body health.
CITRUS AURANTIUM TACHIBANA PEEL EXTRACT. Derived from the bark of the Citrus Tachibana tree and is effective in suppressing melanin production.
COIX LACRYMA-JOBI (Jobís Tears/Coix) SEED EXTRACT. Extract from the seeds of an annual herb originally grown in Indochina region. The herb has brightening and moisturizing properties and keeps skin soft and smooth.
HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (Witch Hazel) EXTRACT. Purifies and tones the skin, prevent skin irritations and inflammations.
INULA BRITANNICA (Elecampene/British Yellowhead) FLOWER EXTRACT. Anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, whitens skin.
PAEONIA SUFFROTICOSA (Moutan) ROOT EXTRACT. Extract from the bark of a Chinese deciduous bush. It is used as a medicine to help detoxify and clean blood and lymph.
MELOTHRIA EXTRACT. Derived from the root extracts of a yellow, Alpine-native herb, it provides anti-inflammatory and antibacterial protection to skin.
PORIA COCOS ROOT EXTRACT. Derived from a type of mushroom that has excellent properties to promote metabolism and hydration as well as helps rid the body of toxins.
TOCOPHERYL ACETATE. Also known as Vitamin E Acetate, this chemical compound consists of Acetic Acid and tocopherol (Vitamin E) Moisturizer, acts as an antioxidant, protects skin against the sunís UV rays, and conditions skin.
TRITICUM VULGARE WHEAT GERM OIL. A naturally-rich source of Vitamin E, it helps to condition skin.
CITRIC ACID. Rejuvenates skin and protects skin from free radical damage.
DISODIUM EDTA. Chelating agent Ė it helps to bind the free radicals and cleanses the skin of impurities, like heavy metals, so that the active ingredients in the cleanser can work effectively without running the risk of irritation. Anti-microbial agent.
DISODIUM PHOSPHATE. Corrosion inhibitor, pH adjuster.
ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE. A clear liquid that is insoluble in water, it absorbs, reflects, and scatters UV rays to protect the skin from sunburn and other harsh effects of the sun (UVA/UVB rays). Also protects the product from deterioration caused by UV rays.5
MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE. Viscosity-controlling agent.
POLYGLYCERYL-2 DISTOSTEARATE. Emulsifier.
QUATERNIUM-18 HECTORITE. Emulsifier.
SODIUM CHLORIDE. Emulsifier.
SODIUM HYDROXIDE. Helps to control the pH balance of the essences.
TRIFLUOROPROPYL CYCLOTETRASILOXANE. Conditioning agent.6
METHYLPARABEN. Anti-irritant, water-soluble anti-microbial agent.
PROPYL PARABEN. Anti-fungal and anti-microbial.
PEG-9 PLYSIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE.
List of Ingredients: CosDNA
1 ErinP. TRIETHYLHEXANOIN. Updated: September 21, 2009. http://truthinaging.com/ingredients/triethylhexanoin Accessed: July 13, 2011.
2David Fisher. Cyclomethicone. http://candleandsoap.about.com/od/soapglossary/g/cyclomethicone.htm Accessed: July 17, 2011.
3 ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE. http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/ingredient.php?ingred06=703246 Accessed: July 17, 2011.
4Spotlight On: Ascorbyl Glucoside (A Stable Form of Vitamin C). Updated: December 19, 2007. http://www.futurederm.com/2007/12/19/spotlight-on-ascorbyl-glucoside/ Accessed: July 16, 2011.
2Behenyl Aclohol. http://www.theherbarie.com/Behenyl-Alcohol-pr-85.html Accessed: July 17, 2011.
5ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE. http://www.cosmeticsinfo.org/ingredient_details.php?ingredient_id=604. Accessed: July 12, 2011.
6 TRIFLUOROPROPYL CYCLOTETRASILOXANE. http://www.cosdna.com/eng/49763012733.html Accessed: July 17, 2011.<