KOSE Sekkisei Herbal Esthetic Cream Mask is a one-minute massage cream mask that is formulated with ten (10) Chinese herb extracts and unique pore-penetrating qualities. It gets rid of the skin's dryness and dullness, and dramatically increases skinís translucency and leaves skin silky-smooth and hydrated.
Dual-Purpose Cream that Gives Beautifully Translucent Skin in Just 2 Minutes.
KOSE Sekkisei Herbal Esthetic Cream Mask is a moisture-rich whitening and brightening cream that has been developed as a dual-purpose facial skin care product, i.e., as a massage cream and a facial mask.
Letting you make the most of just two (2) minutes of your skin care regimen, KOSE Sekkisei Herbal Esthetic Cream Mask is recommended to be used as a:
- One-minute Massage Cream, which helps to improve the microcirculation of the blood vessels within the skin. In effect, this helps to enhance the flow of nutrients within the skin, activate the sleeping skin cells, relax tired and stressed facial muscles, and help to bring out the skinís natural radiance; and,
- One-minute Facial Mask, which encourages the absorption of the high level of nutrients that are contained in this smart skin care product.
KOSE Sekkisei Herbal Esthetic Mask relies on the ability of ten (10) of the finest Oriental herb extracts to yield dramatically brighter, lighter, smoother, softer, and beautiful skin results.
How Does KOSE Sekkisei Herbal Esthetic Cream Mask Work for the Skin?
- Enhances blood flow, which subsequently helps to improve the flow of nutrients within the skin;
- Relaxes tired and stressed facial muscles;
- Moisturizes Normal and Dry skins;
- Helps restore the moisture in Combination and Oily skins;
- Nourishes the skin with Vitamin C that comes in its plant extracts and Citric Acid, which promotes whiter skin, helps to repair damaged skin cells, stimulate the production of the protein fiber, called Collagen, that is responsible for keeping the skin firm and elastic, scavenge free radicals that your skin has acquired during the course of your daily activities and which are the prime cause of skin aging;
- Suppresses melanin production to prevent sun spots, freckles, acne scars, and other types of hyperpigmentations;
- Improves the skinís softness and smoothness with its skin-safe emollients; and,
- Protects the skin against dehydration, darkening, and premature aging.
Oriental Herb Extracts in KOSE Sekkisei Herbal Esthetic Cream Mask.
KOSE Sekkisei Herbal Esthetic Cream Mask is the first KOSE Sekkisei product to contain ten (10) types of Oriental herb extracts, which include:
Moisturize, whiten, and improve the skinís clarity:
- Citrus Junos Extract: Nourishes skin with Vitamin C that aids in collagen production, whiten skin, provide antioxidant protection.
- Mallow Extract: Hydrates the skin and promotes moisture balance on combination skin.
- Nettle Leaf Extract: A rich antioxidant, it promotes clearer, brighter, moisturized, and glowing skin.
- Angelica Extract: Helps to improve blood circulation, whitens the skin with its melanin-suppressing property, and gives skin antioxidant protection.
- Melothria Extract: Commonly called as White Lotus, it lightens and brightens the skin by controlling melanin production and with its natural of an amino acid, called Arginine, which triggers the production of protein, it helps to improve the skinís moisture and texture.1
- Moutan Bark Extract: Enhances the skinís suppleness.
- Peach Leaf Extract: Moisturizes and softens the skin.
Protect the skin against blemishes and inflammations:
- Calamus Root Extract: Helps to relieve skin from inflammation of all types.
- Poria Extract: Known in China as Fu Ling, it gets rid of the toxins that make the skin look old and dull, provide skin with antioxidant protection, and treats skin inflammations.
- Coix Seed Extract: Treats skin inflammations, brightens and smooths the skin's surface.
Who Needs KOSE Sekkisei Esthetic Cream Mask?
KOSE Sekkisei Esthetic Cream Maskís non-irritating, non-drying, and non-greasy formula makes it so helpful for all skin types.
It grants a boost to the whitening and brightening effects of your KOSE Sekkisei skin care regimen, and makes a very special addition to your regular skin care routine.
Using KOSE Sekkisei Esthetic Cream Mask in the morning gives you an all-day young, flawless, even-toned, fine-textured, and radiant complexion that you can be truly proud to wear even without makeup, and using this at night greatly helps to improve the natural rejuvenation process of your skin, so you can wake up with a totally brighter, refined, and renewed complexion.
1Melothria Heterophylla Extract. http://www.sekkisei.com/html_en/wakan/meroria.html Accessed: July 24, 2011.
Citrus Junos Extract, Calamus Root Extract, Mallow Extract, Nettle Leaf Extract, Poria Extract, Coix Seed Extract, Angelica Extract, Melothria Extract, Moutan Bark Extract.
BUTYLENE GLYCOL. Anti-microbial agent. Prevents humidity and crystallization of insoluble components in the product. Solvent and moisturizer.
GLYCERIN. Obtained from the combination of water and fat from vegetable oil, it draws moisture into the skin, which is especially helpful to relieve skin from dryness and keep it hydrated.
ALCOHOL. Solvent. Protects skin from infections.
PPG-10 METHYL GLUCOSE ETHER. Skin-conditioning agent.
ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE. A stable form of Vitamin C that exhibits strong antioxidant activity, acts as a coenzyme for enzymes that are involved in collagen synthesis, and inhibits the synthesis of melanin, which helps to whiten the skin.1
HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL STEARATE. Emulsifier.
PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRATHYLHEXANOATE. Emulsifier.
LIMNANTHES ALBA (Meadowfoam) SEED OIL. A very stable seed oil that consists of about 98% fatty acids. It moisturizes the skin much more than any other oils.
ACORUS CALAMUS (Sweet Flag) ROOT EXTRACT. A perennial plant that naturally grows in the swamp of East Asia and India. It has an antiseptic property against bacterial infections on the skin.
ANGELICA ACUTILOBA (Japanese Angelica) ROOT EXTRACT.
Extract from a plant in the Umbelliferae family. This herb has antiseptic, brightening and moisturizing effects, in addition to maintaining internal body health.
CITRUS JUNOS FRUIT EXTRACT. Its fruits are popularly consumed in Japan as seasoning, while its peels are used as seasoning. Its peel contains ingredients that promote blood circulation.
COIX LACRYMA-JOBI (Jobís Tears/Coix) SEED EXTRACT. Extract from the seeds of an annual herb originally grown in Indochina region. The herb has brightening and moisturizing properties and keeps skin soft and smooth.
MALVA SYLVESTRIS (Mallow) FLOWER EXTRACT. Conditions skin.
MELOTHRIA HETEROPHYLLA ROOT EXTRACT. Derived from the root extracts of a yellow, Alpine-native herb, it provides anti-inflammatory and antibacterial protection to skin.
PAEONIA SUFFRUTICOSA (Moutan) ROOT EXTRACT. Extract from the bark of a Chinese deciduous bush. It is used as a medicine to help detoxify and clean blood and lymph.
PORIA COCOS ROOT EXTRACT. Extract from the bark of a Chinese deciduous bush. It is used as a medicine to help detoxify and clean blood and lymph.
PRUNUS PERSICA (Peach) LEAF EXTRACT. It helps prevent heat rash and eczema and is also effective for moisturizing, softening and soothing skin. Antioxidant.
URTICA DIOICA (Nettle) EXTRACT. This extract provides essential minerals to maintaining health. It is also rich in Vitamin C and has highly moisturizing properties.
ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER. Non-toxic thickener.
ACRYLATES/STEARETH-20 METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER. Viscosity-increasing agent.2
CELLULOSE GUM. A colloid gum used to control the viscosity of the product.
CETEARYL ALCOHOL. A mixture of cetyl and stearyl alcohol. Surfactant. Emulsifier.
CITRIC ACID. A Rejuvenates skin and protects skin from free radical damage.
DI-C12-15 PARETH 8 PHOSPHATE. Emulsifying agent.
DIMETHICONE. Silicon-based polymer that protects skin and prevents water loss by creating a hydrating barrier on skin.
DIPAENTAERYTHRITYL HEXAHYDROXYSTEARATE. Emulsifier. Skin-conditioning agent.
DISODIUM EDTA. Chelating agent Ė it helps to bind the free radicals and cleanses the skin of impurities, like heavy metals, so that the active ingredients in the cleanser can work effectively without running the risk of irritation. Anti-microbial agent.
DISODIUM PHOSPHATE. Corrosion inhibitor, pH adjuster.
PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL. Cleansing agent.
POLYSORBATE 80. Hydrophilic non-ionic surfactant and emulsifier.3
SODIUM HYDROXIDE. pH adjuster.
SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE. Cleanser, emulsifier.
SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE. Surfactant and emulsifier.
TALC. Absorbs oil and stunts the growth of cancer cells.
TRICETEARETH-4 PHOSPHATE. pH adjuster.
TRIETHANOL AMINE. Balances the pH and helps to lock-in the skinís moisture.
METHYLPARABEN. Anti-irritant, water-soluble anti-microbial agent.
TITANIUM DIOXIDE. Opacifying agent. UV Protecter. UV Filter.4.
1Spotlight On: Ascorbyl Glucoside (A Stable Form of Vitamin C). Updated: December 19, 2007. http://www.futurederm.com/2007/12/19/spotlight-on-ascorbyl-glucoside/ Accessed: July 16, 2011.
2ACRYLATES/ STEARETH-20 METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER. http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/ingredient/700159/ACRYLATES%3B%3B_STEARETH-20_METHACRYLATE_COPOLYMER/ Accessed: July 23, 2011.
3Titanium Dioxide. http://www.specialchem4cosmetics.com/services/inci/ingredient.aspx?id=13986 Accessed: July 23, 2011.
3Polysorbate 80. http://www.cosmeticsinfo.org/ingredient_details.php?ingredient_id=460 Accessed: July 12, 2011.