KOSE Sekkisei White Liquid Wash milky texture forms a rich, thick foam that envelops the skin and washes away dirt and impurities without stripping essential oils.
Gentle Cleansing and Effective Whitening for Skin that Needs a Surge of Moisture.
KOSE Sekkisei White Liquid Wash is a concoction of facial cleanser, skin whitener, and moisturizer in a milky-textured, emollient-rich solution.
It draws its key benefits from the natural extracts of Oriental fruits and herbs, including, Coix Seed, Angelica Root, Akebi, and Scute Root, which have each established their reputation in Chinese and Japanese skin care over the generations, , and has been specially-formulated with Taurine, which helps to cleanse, hydrate and improve the condition of the skinís moisture barrier, protect the skin from oxidative and UV-induced skin damage.
Created by the Oriental skin care experts of KOSE Corporation, the Japanese cosmetic giant, to suit the needs of the skin of modern women, including those with sensitive skin, KOSE Sekkisei White Liquid Wash gently but thoroughly cleanses skin while it works to relieve it from dryness, dullness, and discolorations, like freckles, acne scars, and the like, as well as protect skin from hyperpigmentation and early aging.
How Does KOSE Sekkisei White Liquid Wash Work for the Skin?
KOSE Sekkisei White Liquid Wash gently works to:
- Get rid of the dirt, dead skin cells, and other impurities so as to keep skin clean, fresh, and protected from blemishes that are caused by clogged pores;
- Moisturize and improve the skinís ability to retain moisture, with the help of the essential fatty acids in Coix Seed and Akebi Extract, and the essential oils and amino acids in Angelica Root Extract;
- Protect the skin from pathogenic infections and inflammations;
- Provide the skin antioxidant protection, which helps to defy UV damage on the skin cells and premature aging; and,
- Whiten the skin and reduce acne scars and other types of skin blemishes.
KOSE Sekkisei White Liquid Wash also offers silky lather, which encourages facial massage while cleansing, and, after every wash, leaves skin clean refreshed, soft, smooth, toned, with finer pores, and hydrated.
Herbal Extracts in KOSE Sekkisei White Liquid Wash and How They Work for the Skin.
- Coix Seed Extract, which has been used extensively in Chinese medicine and is a rich source of fatty acids that can help to improve the condition of the skinís moisture barrier and protect skin from inflammations;
- Angelica Root Extract, with its naturally-rich content of amino acids, essential oils, and phytonutrients, it helps to relax tired and irritated skin, protect it from the damage of free radicals, improve the microcirculation of the blood vessels, which subsequently helps to enhance the flow of nutrients underneath the skin, revitalize and tone dry and matured skin;
- Akebi (あけび) Extract, derived from an attractive climber that bears purplish fruit and is native to Japan, China, and Korea and, with its rich content of Potassium salts, it helps to moisturize the skin and protect it from bacterial inflammations;1 and,
- Scute Root Extract, which helps to deeply cleanse the skin, rehydrate and improve the balance of oil and moisture in the skin, and protect the skin from inflammations and allergies.
1Akebia. http://earthnotes.tripod.com/akebia.htm Accessed: July 5, 2011.
RUBUS SUAVISSIMUS (Raspberry) LEAF EXTRACT.
Soothes skin inflammations caused by the sunís UV rays, prevents dark spots, and gets rid if the skinís dullness.
COIX SEED EXTRACT.
Extract from the seeds of an annual herb originally grown in Indochina region. The herb has brightening and moisturizing properties and keeps skin soft and smooth.
AKEBI FRUIT EXTRACT.
Derived from the extracts of a purple, sweet Japanese fruit, it moisturizes skin.
ANGELICA ROOT EXTRACT.
Extract from a plant in the Umbelliferae family. This herb has antiseptic, brightening and moisturizing effects, in addition to maintaining internal body health.
SCUTELLARIA BAICALENSIS (Scute) ROOT EXTRACT.
Strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent.