KOSE Sekkisei White Powder Wash goes beyond skin cleansing as it helps to improve the skinís moisture, texture, and radiance after every wash with the help of the extracts of Oriental herbs that work in synergy to lighten every dark spot, whiten and illuminate the skin, and promote an even and flawless skin tone.
New-Age Whitening Facial Cleanser in a Classic, Powder Form.
KOSE Sekkisei White Powder Wash is a new-age whitening facial cleanser that comes in a classic pure white and fine powder form that transforms into a luxurious foamy lather when wet.
It consists of a blend of the natural extracts of the highly-revered Oriental herbs, namely Coix Seed, Peony Root, Angelica, and Perilla, or Shiso, that have well-proven their effectiveness in Oriental skin care, especially in Japan and China, and has been developed through the advanced and expert techniques in Japanese skin care technology by the Japanese cosmetic giant, KOSE Corporation.
Created as the first step to achieve Sekkisei skin that is as bright and white as snow, KOSE Sekkisei White Powder Wash yields a noticeably refreshed, softer, smoother, dewy, moisture-balanced, and brighter skin after every wash, and with regular use, it helps to completely diminish skin discolorations and achieve flawless white and even skin tone.
How Does KOSE Sekkisei White Powder Wash Work for the Skin?
- Gets rid of dirt, dead and hyper-pigmented skin cells, excess oil, and other impurities that lie on the skinís surface and within the pores so skin stays fresh, radiant, and protected from inflammations that are caused by clogged pores, like acne;
- Moisturizes the skin and help to maintain the balance of oil and moisture, which makes it helpful on Oily and Combination Skins;
- Provides anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant protection, which help to keep skin young and blemish-free;
- Lightens and reduces the appearance of freckles, acne scars, and other skin discolorations;
- Helps to maintain flawless white and even skin tone; and,
- Protects the skin from the sunís UV rays in order to prevent the over-production of melanin that is the prime cause of skin darkening, as well as premature aging.
Who Needs KOSE Sekkisei White Powder Wash?
KOSE Sekkisei White Powder Washís gentle yet effective skin cleansing, moisturizing, whitening, and anti-aging properties make it so helpful for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
In its unique powder form, it is able to maintain the oil-reducing and moisture-balancing properties of its active ingredients, and such benefit subsequently makes it helpful for oily and combination skins. Just a very small amount is needed to transform its minute powders into a luxurious foamy lather.
Herbal Extracts in KOSE Sekkisei White Powder Wash and How They Work for the Skin.
- Coix Seed Extract. Also known as Jobís tears, it protects the skin from infections, inflammations, and blemishes that are caused by clogged pores;
- Peony Root Extract. Derived from the plant native to China, it provides the skin a thorough and efficient rejuvenation that helps to bring out the skinís youthfulness and radiance;
- Angelica Extract. It brightens, moisturizes, whitens, evens out the skinís tone, reduces the appearance of freckles, acne scars, dark spots, and skin discolorations, helps the skin cells to stay nourished by activating blood circulation and the flow of nutrients within the skin, and gives skin strong antioxidant protection; and,
- Perilla (Shiso) Extract. It detoxifies, protects skin from environmental pollutants and the sunís UV rays, and keeps sensitive skin healthy and trouble-free.
PEONY ROOT EXTRACT.
Anti-inflammatory, has hypotensive and vasodilating effects. It is often consumed to cure internal and abdominal disorders.
PERILLA (Shiso) EXTRACT.
It originated from China and is currently grown widely for food and medicinal purposes. It keeps sensitive skin healthy and trouble free.
Extract from a plant in the Umbelliferae family. This herb has antiseptic, brightening and moisturizing effects, in addition to maintaining internal body health.
COIX SEED EXTRACT.
Extract from the seeds of an annual herb originally grown in Indochina region. The herb has brightening and moisturizing properties and keeps skin soft and smooth.